Senior Payroll Administrator- Glasgow- Salary- £25-28k
You understand that as little as two payroll errors can result in employees looking for a new job.
You fully appreciate the significance payday has for many people and believe that the payroll experience is one of the most critical touch points between an employer and an employee.
You take pride in your job and enjoy being that go-to person within the company for all things payroll.
You may have worked within both in-house and bureau positions however are now certain that processing in-house payroll is the right one for you.
Joining a small team and working closely with both HR and Finance, you will have a really hands-on approach and will have responsibility for a monthly payroll. You will also be involved in collating weekly timesheets for some of their production staff, however this was also be processed on a monthly basis.
This role would suit you if you enjoy working in a close-knit finance team and understand how payroll relates to wider finance tasks.
Your normal day to day will involve-
- Collating weekly timesheets for production staff
- Processing monthly payroll for around 200-300 staff
- Taking ownership for the payroll process
- Responding to payroll queries from managers and employees
- Assisting with administration of pension scheme
- Administration of new starts, leavers, changes, absences and overtime
- Responding to employment reference requests
For this role we are looking for-
- End to end payroll experience
- Ability to perform manual calculations
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to take ownership of monthly payroll processes
- A friendly and personable manner
This position is based in West-Dunbartonshire and has parking available onsite!
Interested in hearing more about this opportunity? Click to apply and forward your CV directly to Eilidh Black
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer & all applications will be treated as such.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency