Payroll & Finance. It’s full of stuffy corridors and quiet, staid offices, where there’s no progression, fun and training, right?
Wouldn’t it be great if there was a thriving, vibrant company with Google-esque offices, willing to help you take the next step in your career?
As a Payroll Analyst you:
- Build great working relationships
- Have multiple client payroll experience, working at a fast pace to strict deadlines
- Ensure client and employee queries are monitored and actioned within agreed timescales
- Assist with the coaching and training of the team
- Demonstrate an understanding of fee recoverability
- Have sound technical knowledge of statutory payroll requirements for UK Tax, NI, SSP, SMP, SPP, of Foreign tax processes and NOTC, pension set up and administration
Requirements for the role:
- Payroll Bureau experience
- Excellent organisational skills and strong communication skills – both written and oral
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Ability to work well as part of a team and ability to work on own initiative
- Good team player with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels
Work aside, you want to work for a company that offers CIPP qualifications, ongoing training and career progression and – the best part – a social life and volunteering opportunities. Plus a very competitive salary.
Because giving something back is just as important as personal success.
If an opportunity in Aberdeen with a Sunday Times “Best Place to Work For” Top 100 company sounds perfect for you, get in touch 0141 212 7783 or email email@example.com