Payroll and Billing Administrator, Falkirk, £23K
Do you aspire to work for a global company making a real difference at a local level?
Does the appeal of working a unique role, simultaneously gaining experience in both payroll and billing interest you?
We are looking to speak with candidates that are experienced in working with multiple payrolls and understand the importance of giving a good client service.
What will the day to day look like?
- Raise sales invoices, credit notes, upload to factor accounts and deliver to customers
- Prepare candidate payment reports, submit for approval and prepare for payment by BACS
- For all PAYE candidates, maintain accurate payroll records, in accordance with HMRC and AWR requirements
- Issue all payslips and self-bill remittances electronically
- Efficiently deal with different clients, within agreed timescales
- Handle incoming queries, processing and referring, where appropriate
- Organise and prioritise personal workload within agreed parameters
Are you who we are looking for?
- You must be experienced in payroll administration and have strong technical knowledge
- You must be comfortable working to different deadlines and managing a busy workload
- You must be a strong communicator, both written and verbal, at all levels
- Be comfortable and confident working under pressure
- Be responsible for ensuring client deadlines are met and high-quality standards are maintained
- Possess excellent attention to detail
Please forward your CV to Ashlene McFadden using the apply online now link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer & all applications will be treated as such.