Are you passionate about payroll but looking for a more varied and challenging role?
We're looking to have a chat with experienced Payroll Administrators, to discuss joining a top CA firm. You are looking for responsibility, career progression and a varied role which will be equally challenging as it is rewarding. Not only does this role offer a competitive salary of up to £24,000, it also offers the opportunity to gain your fully paid for CIPP training.
This role especially suited to those with Finance Admin experience or Accounts Assistant experience.
What does the day to day look like?
- Prepare candidate payment reports, submit for approval and prepare for payment by BACS
- For all PAYE candidates maintain accurate payroll records in accordance with HMRC and AWR requirements
- Issue all payslips and self-bill remittances electronically
- Raise sales invoices, credit notes, upload to factor accounts and deliver to customers.
- Handle a cross section of client workloads
- Deal with incoming client / customer / temporary worker communications (verbal/written) and understand the nature of the inquiry in order to resolve it or pass it to the correct individual / department.
- Work under pressure
- Establish and maintain excellent client relationships
- Meet client deadlines to a high standard
- Communicate with stakeholders of all levels within an organisation
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, send over your CV to Victoria Linich at email@example.com. Or for more information and a confidential chat, feel free to get in touch on 0141 212 7783.