Do you want to work for a company that offers ongoing training and career progression, flexible working options, competitive salary and an early finish on a Friday?
As a Payroll Manager, you’ll know what it takes to capably run multiple payrolls from start to finish and how to effectively manage a team. You’ll know that there are stressful times, successful times and deadlines to meet and you know how to motivate your team throughout. Your bureau experience will have given you the level head it takes to assist your clients with any queries or alterations, and you thrive in a fast and ever-changing environment.
Key tasks include:
- Actively manage and oversee a payroll team
- Identify training needs and participate in Team development, coaching and training
- Run Payroll projects and drive efficiencies, identifying, developing and implementing process improvements in conjunction with the wider team as part of the firm’s commitment to continuous improvement
- Maintain technical knowledge of statutory payroll requirements
- Control the delivery of all aspects of assignments for a variety of clients, including resourcing the assignments and setting timescales and budgets, liaison between departments of the firm, and presentation of work to clients
- Undertake detailed technical research of an advanced nature as required, and present this clearly at client meetings or in written form, offer practical solutions and recommendations with due regard for risk
Requirements for the role:
- Previous managerial experience, in a client payroll environment would be advantageous
- Comfortable with the whole end to end payroll process
- Excellent stakeholder management
If you would like to find out more information, please contact Fiona Ashcroft on 0141 353 8374 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.