You know how to plan and facilitate pension schemes and organise Trustee business. You are skilled in high level administration, diary management, quality response drafting and policy review.
You work hard and you want your contribution to be recognised. You want to work for an organisation who celebrate modern working, embrace employee well-being, inclusion and collaboration, and who put their people first. You want mapped and committed career progression.
Perhaps you have experience with a Pensions Consultancy or within Financial Services, and now you want more responsibility. Join one of Scotland’s leading legal firms, who are dynamic and forward thinking - and work alongside the best brains in the industry where you will –
- Assist with the planning and execution of trustee business
- Review and update trustee policies
- Identify, co-ordinate and manage training and development needs for trustees
- Be responsible for managing the annual calendar of pension scheme events
- Support Trustee projects
- Collate electronic meeting packs, prepare agendas and minute taking at Board level
- Working with senior members of the team to ensure efficiency and quality of client schemes and helping to identify new business opportunities.
- Experience administrating and supporting Pension Schemes and Trustee business with an excellent technical understanding
- High quality communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Outgoing and a strong team player; you are proactive and eager to learn
- PMI qualified preferred but not essential.
Interested in how this new opening could benefit you and your career? Please get in touch with Kirsty McFarlane of HRC Recruitment.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, and all applications will be treated as such.