Motor Injury Claims Handler – Edinburgh – Salary to £25,000 plus benefits
Are you a claims professional who is looking to progress within a true technical business?
Perhaps you are fed up of a contact centre environment or role where your technical skills are not being challenged?
This major insurance firm are specialists in providing insurance claims services to their client portfolio of motor based organstaions.
Due to an increase in business they are looking to add to their claims team and have a rarely available opportunity.
If you are a claims handler with some knowledge of the motor or injury fields then this may be exactly what you have been looking for.
What does the day to day look like?
- In this office based role, you will manage motor based injury claims on behalf of corporate clients
- You’ll be involved in the full claims handling remit including new claims instructions, third party liaison and negotiating settlements
- Working with some more complex injury cases you’ll have the remit for assessing injury, analysing medical reports and working with claimants in sensitive medical conversations
- As part of the package, you’ll have the opportunity to study towards the relevant industry qualifications.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You will have experience in working with motor or personal injury claims from an insurer, legal, adjusting or broker background
- You’ll have sound knowledge of general insurance claims processes, legislation and protocol
- You’ll be a first-class communicator who can deal effectively with clients in a fast paced environment.
- You will have a willingness to work towards professional accreditation.
This position is based in the centre of Edinburgh with traditional office hours.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail, then apply or get in touch on 07557407717 / firstname.lastname@example.org