Are you looking for the opportunity to build and develop your career?
Do you want to work for a full-service, national law practice based in their office?
You are an experienced Personal Injury Paralegal looking to step into a Team Manager role.
You have a vast knowledge of RTA Personal Injury cases and the ability to run a caseload.
You obtain a willingness to share knowledge, manage performance and promote the development of others.
You can work towards tight deadlines and targets and can work well under pressure.
You have excellent verbal/written communication and organisational skills.
What the day to day looks like
- Carrying out performance management of un-litigated personal injury work
- Working with management to drive billing
- Driving litigation within the team
- Directly managing a team of case handlers
- Carrying out 1-2-1’s, performance reviews and being responsible for KPIs
- Effectively running your own caseload of Pursuer PI work
- Involvement in staff training and process development
To discuss further please contact our specialist Legal Consultant – Jasveer Narang.
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the ‘apply online’ link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.