Personal Lines Broker Glasgow Salary to 20,000
Beat the rush…….. This rarely available position will be filled quickly.
Are you an experienced personal lines broker who wants to move away from unachievable sales targets? Are you looking for an office-based Monday to Friday, 9 to 5 role? Don’t want to work in a call centre?
I want to speak to personal lines brokers with experience of handling home, motor and travel insurance risks who enjoy working in a team environment. This boutique broker offers realistic career progression, personal development and assistance with insurance qualifications.
Are you ready to develop your technical experience, assist in growing the personal lines division of this organisation and make some great friends?
. Are you who I am looking for?
- Do you have a minimum of 2 years personal lines broking experience?
- Are you confident handling new and existing business risks?
- Do you have knowledge of home, motor, travel ad HNW risks?
- Do you enjoy working alongside account executives and company directors to build client relationships?
- Do you enjoy networking with insurers and attending industry events?
What does the day to day look like?
- Providing quotations for new and existing risks, handling renewals, MTA’s, policy issue, market submissions, insurer negotiations.
- Providing a professional and cost-efficient service to personal and HNW insurance clients.
- Identifying cross selling opportunities.
- Adhering to company guidelines and industry regulations.
- Building relationships with clients and insurers.
- Keeping files and diary up to date.
You will be given a competitive salary, private medical cover, death in service cover, cont pension, 25 days holiday and support with gaining insurance qualifications
For more information n this role, please contact Elaine McCrink on 0141 353 8376 or send your CV to emccrink at hrcrecruitment.co.uk
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.