Has another January tax deadline got you thinking about your next career move? Perhaps you want to gain a better work-life balance or flexible working? Do you want to gain new skills? Perhaps you want to progress to the next level in your career, however you don't have the opportunity in your current firm?
If you are ATT Qualified or working towards qualifying and if you are based in Edinburgh, please read on.....
A highly reputable firm in Edinburgh is offering a personal tax specialist the opportunity to join their team of experienced tax professionals, where you will have the opportunity to up-skill, take advantage of further training as well as getting the opportunity to work on a client portfolio offering you the chance to further your advisory skills.
As well as a competitive salary and benefits package, the firm will commit to supporting you in achieving further studies.
The day to day;
- Management of a varied portfolio of personal tax clients, maintaining regular contact with them
- Responsibility for preparation of personal tax returns and tax computations
- Provide regular tax advice to the portfolio
- Collate information from ‘in-house’ records or other sources
- Work closely with colleagues in the Tax Group to support on all client matters
- Attend meetings with clients and potential new clients.
- Liaise regularly with HMRC
- Provide assistant and support on technically challenging tax work
- You will ideally hold a professional tax qualification or equivalent, or be working towards completion
- Previous experience gained within a professional firm of accountants or law firm is essential
- Excel experience is advantageous
Interested? Please contact Fiona Ashcroft at HRC Recruitment on 0141 353 8374 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such. HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.