HRC Recruitment is looking to hear from experienced Litigation Paralegals who would be interested in joining a specialist PI firm based in Edinburgh.
Our client is a well known and respected PI/Litigation firm and due to increased business, is looking for an experienced PI Paralegal to specialise in RTA work.
As a PI Paralegal, you will be involved with:
- Managing your own RTA cases through the Pre-Litigation Stages
- Review and value liability
- Where necessary instruct third parties eg: medical experts
- Advise clients on offers and negotiate settlement
- Assist other team members
Are you who we are looking for?
- PI/RTA experience
- A Paralegal qualification
- Have strong organisational skills
- Have the ability work as part of a team
- Have a flexible attitude
- Have the ability to handle a varied and busy caseload
To discuss further please contact our specialist Principal Legal Consultant - Meena Bahanda.
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the ‘apply online’ link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.