HRC Recruitment is looking to hear from ambitious PI Paralegals on behalf of its Glasgow based client.
Our client is a specialist PI firm which offers advice on a number of claims – from motor claims up to multi-million pound catastrophic injury cases.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a strong and experienced litigation team of PI specialists.
As a PI Paralegal, you will be involved with:
- A variety of Personal Injury cases
- RTA pre-litigated and non PI RTA cases
- Attend court as requited
- Handle a busy case load from beginning to end
Are you who we are looking for?
- Qualified PI Paralegal
- Experienced in drafting and running RTA cases
- Deal with pursuer and defender litigation work
- Have the ability to make solid commercial decisions
Excellent package with benefits available.
To discuss further please contact our specialist Principal Legal Consultant - Meena Bahanda.
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the ‘apply online’ link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.