PMO Analyst - Glasgow City Centre
We are looking to engage with experienced PMO Analyst's to join a leading Global Organisation in their Central PMO team in Glasgow. As a leader within their field they are experiencing an extended period of growth and have opportunities for experienced professionals to join them in their Global Benefits Business.
In this role the PMO Analyst will report into the PMO Lead and will hold responsibility for supporting the activities of the Programme Management Office including Execution of PMO Governance, RAID and action and control activities.
You will also have responsibility of the following;
- Direct support to PMO Leads as required,
- Support the ongoing development and execution of all PMO processes and activities,
- Manage the day-to-day activity and maintenance of the program change control process, according to agreed SLA's,
- Provide support to the PMO Lead for day-to-day vendor management activities,
- Maintaining and updating the stakeholder register,
- Tracking and reporting KPI's on a weekly basis.
- Experience of working in a complex project or Programme environment
- Resilient under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group
- Reporting experience
- Working with multiple stakeholders in a fluid environment
This position will offer development opportunities for individuals who are looking to develop their career in a fast moving project based environment. Talented individuals will be recognised and rewarded with excellent opportunities for career development on a Global Scale.