Salary: Up to £22,000 per annum (depending on skills and experience)
Location: Glasgow City Centre
Receptionist – Professional Services – Up to £22,000 per annum
Are you an enthusiastic, approachable, and professional receptionist? Do you want to work in a positive, friendly, and successful environment? We are working on an exclusive role with a leading client based in Glasgow, and this could be the dream job for you.
With a solid background in a reception / front of house role, coupled with first class organisational skills, you will be the first point of contact for all visitors and staff.
As Receptionist, what will your typical day look like?
- Meeting and greeting all visitors to reception, signing them in, visitors passes etc.
- Dealing with all incoming telephone calls on a busy switchboard
- Maintaining telephone lists, internal employee contact information etc.
- Passing through calls, taking messages where appropriate
- Monitoring emails
- Ordering and maintaining office stationary supplies
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail / couriers etc.
- Arranging travel
- Support to the front of house team as required.
What type of person are we looking for?
- The successful candidate will be professional, well spoken, organised and a self-starter.
- You will have a solid track record in a front of house reception, plus the ability to provide administration support.
- Proficiency is Microsoft Office is essential, including Outlook and Excel.
Location is city centre based and the hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am till 6pm.
Our client is looking for the best candidates out there!
If you wish to apply for this position please forward your CV to Rachael Brooks via email at email@example.com or apply online.
Please follow me on LinkedIn for latest job roles and market updates.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.