PPI Quality Assurance Analyst - Glasgow - Competitive Daily Rate on offer
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a large banking operation, based in Glasgow City Centre, who are looking to add an experienced PPI Quality Assurance Analyst to their team.
This is an on-going contract position. This role pays a day rate of £300 per day, working Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
To be considered for this position you must have experience working in a similar role within a direct PPI environment.
Are you this person?
Responsibilities of PPI Quality Assurance Analyst:
- Monitoring and testing completed PPI complaints
- Finding and fixing legacy issues
- Providing tailored assurance reporting to management
- Working to ensure that standards are met in relation to customer resolution
- Continuously improving the Assurance Framework
- Must have experience carrying our complaints assurance of PPI
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to apply PPI policies
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines and ensuring high standards of work produced
- Ability to interpret complex data from multiple sources
It is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like you, please send your CV to Neil Greene at HRC Recruitment ASAP.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency