Private Client Insurance Broker – Edinburgh – Salary to £26,000
Are you one of those people who checks online estate agencies and gets immediately drawn to the million pound ones. You know, just for a nosey?
You perhaps follow some accounts on Instagram showing a daily barrage of supercars, expensive watches, yachts?
The high net worth market is intriguing for sure. Who owns these items, what are these people actually like?
Generally, it’s a closed arena but for those working in the Private Client sector, it’s a unique opportunity to get close to the high flyers.
After all, they still need insurance just like the rest of us.
If you have a background within insurance and a genuine curiosity into working with high value private clients then this Edinburgh based brokerage have an opportunity which will suit.
Are you who we are looking for?
- With a track record within the insurance sector, you’ll have experience in an account handling role, ideally with some knowledge or interest in the high net worth arena.
- You’ll have superb communication skills with a natural ability to deal professionally with complex clients requiring a high degree of client service
- You’ll be committed to your career with a dedication for completing the industry recognised qualifications which will be funded within this firm
What does the day to day look like?
- In this varied role, your core remit will be to manage the day to day servicing of high net worth private clients
- You’ll handle new business processing, mid-term adjustments and renewals for all types of private client business including household, motor, travel and specialist areas.
- Working in close conjunction with the executive team, you’ll support them with research and will also have the scope to attend client meetings as and when required
- Daily usage of the Acturis system – experience of this would be advantageous.
So, if you’re the person we’re looking for, and this is the job you’re looking for – send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org - Some covering info might also help you stand out.
If your CV isn’t up to date, or needs work, that’s ok, just pop over what you have and I can tidy up the rest.