Do you want to work for an award winning firm that look after their staff, offer flexible working, a competitive holiday package and the opportunity to support on further study?
This highly reputable firm are looking to add additional headcount to their experienced Private Client tax team due to growth. If you are currently working at Assistant level within either an accountancy or legal firm, please read on for further details.....
The day to day;
- Support a large portfolio of personal tax clients including high net-worth, individuals, trusts and sole traders
- Completion of Tax returns
- Support on a range of tax projects
- Liaise directly with clients
- Work as part of team
- As well as gaining on-going support and development the firm are offering study support towards becoming CTA qualified
Are you who we are looking for?
- Ideally you will hold the ATT qualification however this is not essential
- Personal Tax experience is essential
- Knowledge and experience of Trusts and capital gains tax is advantageous
If you would like further information of this fantastic opportunity, please contact Fiona Ashcroft on 0141 353 8374 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such. HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.