Process Engineer – Perth – Salary £DOE
Do you want to work for a world leader in manufacturing? Are you someone who is looking for a new opportunity as a Process Engineer?
We are looking to have chat with individuals with technical experience in manufacturing as a Process Engineer with our specialist manufacturing client based in Perth. As a member of the Technology team you will be responsible of the control of the manufacturing process and initiating improvements.
Are you looking for your next role in manufacturing?
Are you who we are looking for?
- You have experience in a manufacturing environment.
- You will ideally have a degree in a relevant field.
- You will have experience of a variety of techniques and process used in manufacturing.
- You will have a knowledge of LEAN principles and Six Sigma.
- You have experience as a process engineer or have experience in implementing to new process within manufacturing.
- This role is also open to graduates in relevant fields.
What does the day to day look like?
- You will be responsible for resolving any issues with products or process with assistance of the on-site management team.
- Implementing new process and ensuring they allow production to hit production expectations.
- Using LEAN & Six Sigma techniques you will ensure that improvements are being made across the plant.
- This role will allow you to be very hands on and provide plenty of support to the production team.
Is the next role for you?
Get in touch with Kirsty in our Dundee office on 01382 768700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org