Position: Procurement Administartor
Salary: Upto £22,000 per annum
Location: East Kilbride
Are you a highly skilled Procurement Administrator who is seeking a new challenge? Do you have previous experience working in a fast-moving environment? Would you like to be part of a growing, friendly and result oriented team? If so then we want to hear from you!
You will be working in a busy, fast paced environment and will be responsible for building up strong and trusting relationships with suppliers to ensure a consistency in delivery and agreed pricing. The role requires strategic thinking in understanding operational usage and actioning accordingly.
As a Procurement Administrtor, you will;
- Ensuring each purchase is looked at commercially and procured correctly for cost and quality.
- Chasing suppliers to ensure that the materials are received, monitoring and organising the replacement materials for any rejected items.
- General administration duties.
- Rejects and organises the supply of replacement materials and return of rejected materials.
- Ensure price files are kept up to date, run daily stock reports as well as dealing with office consumables orders.
- Document Control.
- Create part numbers on Sage.
- Assist with other tasks within the purchasing department when required.
The Ideal candidate will have;
- Qualification in Business or Administration is desirable.
- Previous experience in buying environment.
- PC literate with experience of using MS Office (Office, SAGE, MRP, CRM)
- Excellent communication skills and a clear telephone manner are essential.
- Team player and willing to assist colleagues when required.
- Possess good organizational skills and have the ability to prioritise effectively.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Being self-motivated, proactive and dynamic.
- Be an analytical thinker.
If you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Stacey Browne via email or apply online via the link provided.
Due to level of response, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.