We’re looking to chat to experienced Buyers with a background in manufacturing for a permanent position based in Renfrewshire.
Are you who we’re looking for?
- Expert knowledge of procurement processes and tools
- CIPs qualification is preferable but not essential.
- Significant experience of a large fully integrated MRP/ERP system.
- Demonstrable experience in Buying role
- Negotiation experience and excellent communication skills
What does the day to day look like?
- Assume account responsibility over a range of Suppliers and Commodities
- Process Purchase Orders and ensure that they are delivered on-time to meet production requirement
- Ensure supplier adherence to SLA conditions & terms and conditions of purchase.
- Run MRP exception reports on a regular basis. Ensure that appropriate actions are taken to prevent shortages
- Calculate and distribute demand forecasts to supply base in line with master schedule requirements on a monthly basis.
- Expedite delivery of critical components, in line with purchase order & schedule requirements.
- Process supplier creation as per supplier creation requests and approvals; challenge the status quo as needed
For more information, please contact Danielle Scott at HRC Recruitment or click the apply button to send in your CV.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.