Product Development Engineer - Glasgow - Salary - £NEG
Are you feeling your engineering skills are hitting a glass ceiling within your current role?
Do you want an opportunity to have real ability to drive forward product changes?
Can you look at a product and help reduce the complexity, improve reliability and reduce cost?
If you answered yes, please read on as this the step in your career you have been waiting for!
HRC Recruitment are working exclusively with a market disruptive Cleantech Energy manufacturing company based in East Kilbride.
The company is a young fast growing and innovative enterprise which has designed and manufactures a product which harnesses steam and converts it into electricity.
This is a company critical role – the team need you working with them ASAP!
How your day to day will look:
- Reduce the complexity of the product
- Improve the overall reliability of the product while keeping up the high quality standards
- Identify opportunities for new or improved manufacturing processes to meet current or future requirements
- Reduce the overall cost of the product
- Capture and analyse data to demonstrate the current and future capability of manufacturing process
- Develop an assembly/manufacturing process to help support any new changes to the product
Are you who we are looking for?
- Educated to Degree Level in either Product Design Engineering/Mechanical Design Engineering or a relevant field
- Experience working within an engineering or manufacturing environment – Pumps/Engines/Rotating Equipment/Automotive
- Strong ability to liaise and work effectively with engineering team, production team, design team and quality team to ensure product adaptations are being adhered to
Due to the nature of the role and the industry, this position will be snapped up very quickly. You do not want to miss out on this role.
Send your CV to Martine O’Kane on email@example.com or call 0141 353 8382 for more information.
Look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the ‘apply online’ link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.