Does the idea of working for a large international company, with a manufacturing centre of excellence based in Dundee sound attractive to you?
HRC are looking to speak to candidates who have experience in electrical assembly processes i.e. cable assembly and soldering. It is essential individuals possess strong dexterity in hand eye coordination and be able to demonstrate a required level of numeracy and IT skills.
Equally we welcome applications from individuals who may not have the relevant industry experience but by the nature of hobbies and interests would be able to transfer the desired skills in a practical fashion relevant to the day to day tasks.
In return our client offers a fresh and modern working environment with access to full staff amenities. They are keen to invest heavily in training and development to ensure people are given a fair opportunity at developing a long-term career.
Are you who we are looking for:
- Currently you will be working as a production assembly operative in an environment related to electrical assembly
- If you don’t have previous experience you will have relevant hobbies and interests outside of work which would display a practical foundation relevant to the job requirements.
- Individuals who are comfortable in working in both part of a team and individually.
- Skilled and problem solving, efficiacies and capable of meeting tight production deadlines
- You will possess a positive can-do attitude and have great attention to detail.
- You will be able to demonstrate a flexible approach towards your work
- You will have willingness to work extra hours when required to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Be able to provide a 3-year background history and complete a basic disclosure check?
What does the day to day look like after your training?
- You will work across various production processing stages and once you have gained experience you will be matched with producing various end user products
- Working closely with and supported by your team members to ensure your daily and weekly production targets are met
- You will work Monday to Friday day shift
- Assembly of small components using soldering, crimping techniques (by hand and use of automated equipment)
- Using PC application software
- Following detailed work instructions and work production schedules
- Testing and fault finding
- Ensuring all activities are conducted in safe working environment
If you are interested in this role, please contact one of our specialised recruitment team on 01382 768700 or email email@example.com