Production/Warehouse Operative – Fife – Salary £24,000
Does the idea of working for a UK based, award winning FMCG organisation excite you? Do you want to work for a company that has a strong history in production but with forward thinking processes?
We are looking to speak to Warehouse Operatives to join the team at our Clients FMCG processing plant on a permanent basis. Working throughout the state-of-the-art plant, you will be working on the packaging line as well as various warehouse duties.
Are you who we are looking for?
- Experience as an operative in a production and manufacturing environment.
- You must have a current Counterbalance Forklift licence.
- Be able to carry out a physically demanding role.
- Numeracy skills.
- Knowledge of H&S procedures and adhere to these at all times.
What does the day to day look like?
- Working on a fast-paced fully automated food processing line, as part of the packaging team.
- Quality control on various products to ensure they are to company standards.
- Organising end product for dispatch.
- Loading up pallets for transport of goods out.
- Using a Counterbalance forklift to move pallets from warehouse to transport.
- Booking in/out procedures.
- Ensuring all work is carried out in line with H&S and Compliance procedures.
- This is a shift based role, of rotating day/back shifts.
Does this sound like your next role?
Call our Dundee office on 01382 768700 or apply online!