How much does professional indemnity cost in the UK? Do architects require PI cover? Is it a legal requirement for a professional body to hold PI insurance? Can you answer these questions?
I want to speak to underwriters with extensive professional indemnity underwriting experience, as my client is looking to add a PI underwriting expert to their team.
The day to day responsibilities:
- Concentrate on growth and profitability of professional indemnity portfolio
- Underwrite complex PI underwriting risks in accordance with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Build strong broker, business partner, colleague and client relationships
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities
- Maintain market knowledge and expertise in accordance with legal and industry changes
- Act as technical reference point for team members and brokers
- Adhere to underwriting guidelines, pricing and negotiation recommendations
- Attend client meetings, networking events and seminars as required
Are you who I am looking for:
- Have a track record of underwriting Professional Indemnity insurance?
- Possess strong communication and negotiation skills?
- ACII or progression towards
- Established broker relationships
- Ability to analyse data
- IT skills including Excel, Powerpoint and Word
This position comes with a competitive salary, cont pension and flexible benefits package.
For more information on this role or a confidential chat, please call Elaine McCrink.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such. We act as both an employment business and an employment agency.