Position: Professional Services Administrator
Salary: £16,500 per annum
Location: Glasgow City Centre
Professional Services Administrator – Professional Services - £16,500 per annum – Glasgow City Centre
Are you a confident administrator with experience gained in a client focused environment? Do you have excellent administration skills, coupled with first class attention to detail? Perhaps you are looking to move to your next role? This could be the role for you.
HRC Recruitment are working with a leading professional services company based in Glasgow City Centre who offer a full range of services across accountancy and financial support.
They are currently recruiting for a Professional Services Administrator to join the team and looking for the best candidates in the market.
What will the role look like?
Working as part of a busy and close-knit team, your responsibilities will include:
- Covering Reception
- Maintaining databases
- Completing related paperwork
- Drafting letters & correspondence
- Supporting the Investigations team
- Managing diaries
- Completing searches
- Additional duties as required.
What will the ideal candidate for this role look like?
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record from professional services, ideally gained in accountancy or financial services.
- You will have first class administration skills
- You must be confident with some level of telephone work
This is a great opportunity in a leading firm, with a positive culture.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.