Are you an experienced Business Development/ Account Management Executive?
Do you come from a professional services background?
Would you like to work for a modern office based in Glasgow city centre?
Our client has a fantastic opportunity to join their newly created Glasgow team, as a result of recent London success, working as a Professional Services Business Development Representative. Working from a modern and impressive city centre based office you will be joining this team at a key time.
Are you who we’re looking for?
• Previous Business Development/ Account Management experience gained within a professional services background
• Experience in supporting tenders and pitches
• Strong prioritisation skills able to manage multiple projects and see through to completion
• Ability to interact with partner level, excellent communication skills both written and verbal with strong stakeholder management skills
• Background in client relationship management
• Ability to market map industry plans and strategise accordingly
• Pro active mindset, ability to use own initiative to track industry news and updates
What does the day to day look like?
• Supporting the delivery of business development plans
• Proactively tracking clients using a natural inquisitive approach to map out relevant industry’s and identify revenue spotting opportunities
• Supporting the BD Manager to close opportunities
• Provide advice to senior level internal stakeholders
• Assist with sales budgeting
• Maintaining marketing materials including writing content
• Managing the production of pitches within agreed timescales and using great attention to detail
• Supporting the bid team to create different ideas that will really stand the company apart from others
• Maintaining the business development systems to capture all internal information relating to pitches
To apply for the above position please forward your CV to Cheryl Stobo using the apply online link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.