Edinburgh City Centre
Part Time (24-29 hours per week) / Permanent
My clients busy Edinburgh office are looking for an experienced part time Legal Secretary / Personal Assistant to provide support to the family law solicitors and assist in the smooth running of the Department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answering telephone calls and taking new client queries
- Diary management, including arranging appointments and travel
- Administrative duties
- Pro-active email management on behalf of fee earners
- Pro-active management of files on electronic document management system; and papers files
- Transcribing audio dictation
- Preparing legal documents, court documents and correspondence
- Preparation of terms of engagement
- Preparation and management of fees
The position is part time. Ideally, they are looking for someone to work 5 days a week from 12.15pm-5.15pm, however there is some flexibility around this.
The salary is highly competitive and depends on experience.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.