Purchase Ledger Clerk – 6 Month FTC – Greenock
Are you an immediately available accountancy professional with purchase ledger experience? Are you looking for a fast paced, city centre role? We are currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger clerk to join a busy team on a 6-month contract.
What will you be doing?
- Processing invoices and expenses through multiple AP ledgers
- Payment of multi-currency invoices
- Daily banking, including reconciling of cash received to the general ledger
- Investigate aged reconciling items and help improve the reconciliations status
- Preparing journals, making sure these are approved and posted on a timely basis
- Taking on some customer service duties, communicating with both internal and external suppliers
- Dealing with the allocation of monthly billing routines
- Following all pre-established process
The right candidate?
- A background dealing with high volume accounts payable
- Strong accounting software experience, ideally with Oracle
- Strong Excel skills
- The ability to prioritise workloads in order to meet deadlines
- Experience of dealing with varied stakeholders and resolving queries
Are you the type of candidate that would thrive in this role? Please apply with an up to date CV. HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such. HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.