Purchase Ledger Processor – Glasgow – £18K
You’re an experienced Purchase Ledger Processor looking for a new challenge so you know how important it is for invoicing and supplier statements to be processed efficiently and smoothly. Your role can make a big difference within a business.
So could you make a difference at this global firm with a friendly feel? Based just a short distance from Glasgow city centre, you’d be part of a fast-paced environment with a varied workload.
You want to push yourself and expand the skills and knowledge you’ve already accumulated and, in this role, you’ll have a clear career development plan to do just that.
Keen on hearing more about this market leading firm and where you could fit in? Keep reading …
Are you who we’re looking for?
- Experienced working within a purchase ledger environment
- Possess strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient with daily use of Excel
- You have good verbal and written communication skills
- Confident dealing with both internal and external customers
What does the day to day look like?
- Timely scanning and processing of a high volume of purchase invoices and credit notes through the PO system
- Matching PO’s to Invoices
- Handle and resolve invoice queries, communicating with other depts and suppliers
- Ensure all tasks are completed and relevant deadlines are met by team
Interested? Get in touch with Isla Stevenson at email@example.com and 0141 212 7765 or click the apply button below to send in your CV.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.