Are you experienced working in Purchase Ledger/Accounts Payable and enjoy managing a small purchase ledger team?
We are working on an excellent and rare opportunity in the market for an experienced Purchase Ledger Supervisor to join a stable and friendly team.
Your team will be dealing with a high volume of invoice processing and you will report directly into the Financial Accountant.
What will the day to day look like?
- Taking responsibility for the day to day management of the Purchase Ledger department- including payment of suppliers, month end procedures, resolution of supplier issues
- Overseeing weekly/monthly payment process for key suppliers
- Matching and processing invoices for various parts of business as required
- Raising queries with suppliers as they arise
- Conducting a periodic review of aged ledger balances
- Holding meetings with suppliers to resolve any issues if they arise
- Invoice analysis report
- Staff motivation and supervision, including annual 121 meetings
Are you who we are looking for?
- You must be experienced managing staff members
- Be comfortable coaching team members
- Have strong experience working in a Purchase Ledger/Accounts Payable position
- Be confident with the full function from processing invoices through to managing payment runs
- Have strong Excel skills
- Experience working in the Construction industry would be highly advantageous
You will be joining a genuinely positive and well-established team where you will be supported by a strong management team.
Parking onsite, onsite gym and competitive benefits package provided.
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the ‘apply online’ link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.