Would you like to start your weekend early every week?
Do you want to work for an employer that allows you to work flexibly but also offers you clear career progression?
A highly reputable firm of Chartered Accountants has a unique opportunity to join their experienced team in their Edinburgh based office. You will be based a short walk from Princes Street and within walking distance of train, tram and bus links.
The firm is seeking an experienced and Qualified General Practice Accountant to join the team to support the partner in managing a large and varied client portfolio. Part-time working options are available.
The Day to Day
- Support the management of a varied client portfolio and work closely with partner
- You will provide a range of services to clients across both accounts and tax work
- Take a lead role on client audits and support junior members of the team
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Review work of junior members within the team
- You will hold a professional Accountancy qualification including ICAS and ACCA or equivalent
- You will have gained experienced within a professional practice firm
- Audit experience is essential
- Tax experience is advantageous
- The firm can offer part time working options across 3 or 4 days if required
Interested? Please contact Fiona Ashcroft at HRC Recruitment on 0141 353 8374 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such. HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.