HRC Recruitment is delighted to be working on a retained basis with a highly reputable firm of Chartered Accountants, who have a unique opportunity for a recently Qualified Accountant to join their experienced team.
Based in the heart of Edinburgh city centre, the firm will offer you on-going career progression and support to develop your career and you’ll be able to put your accounting, tax and audit experience towards a high level of client service, as well as being a direct support to the Partner and Associates.
As well as a competitive salary package, the firm offers flexible working options to suit your lifestyle and you can even start your weekend early on a Friday afternoon.
You communicate easily with clients and internal teams by listening to their needs and forming solid relationships built on respect and expertise.
You’re comfortable working towards financial targets and pride yourself on your organisational skills.
You’ll be able to enhance your existing technical skills through training and experience – career progression is important at this firm.
If this sounds like the firm for you, then please read on for further details...
The day to day;
- You will be a dedicated point of contact for clients ensuring a high level of service
- Provide a range of accounting services for the portfolio
- Review work on a regular basis
- Responsibility for managing and overseeing the completion of the audit process
- Support junior members within the team
- You will ideally hold a professional accounting qualification
- Prior audit experience is essential for this position
- Previous experience and training within a professional accountancy firm is preferred
Interested? Please contact Fiona Ashcroft at email@example.com
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such. HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.