Quantity Surveyor – Aberdeenshire – Salary £DOE
Does the idea of working for one the UK’s largest FM providers who pride themselves on their quality of work, but also their welcoming and friendly atmosphere, sound like a good fit for you? Are you looking for a new opportunity where you can use your skills in different situations?
We are looking to speak to Quantity Surveyor’s in Aberdeen and the surrounding areas for a permanent position with a leading Facilities and Property Maintenance organisation. Working with a team of multi-skilled trades on a large housing improvement project you will responsible for a large Social Housing contract.
You are someone who is looking for a new challenge and looking for the next step in their career?
Are you who we are looking for?
- You are a qualified QS with experience in Social Housing, Housing Maintenance or Housing refurbishments.
- You have knowledge and experience of NEC3 and JCT
- You have good management skills and experienced in working with multi-trade teams.
What does the day to day look like?
- Preparation of budgets, forecasting costs of trades and materials, pricing and identifying price variations. You will also be responsible for working with sub-contractors to manage costs and performance.
- Budget reports and trade reports to ensure the project is cost effective and identify any issues.
- Following NEC3 processes and making sure standards are met.
- Working on a large housing upgrade project across the Aberdeen area.
Call Kirsty in the Dundee office on 01382 768700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.