Premier, growing and innovative commercial firm are seeking a talented Clean Energy and Renewables Solicitor to join their award-winning Property team. The firm is extremely well regarded in this arena and have recently been named as one of Europe’s most Innovative Firms. They offer a high quality and varied workload which will focus on delivering clean energy developments and dealing with the property aspects of the financing and disposal of clean energy projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to enhance your career, working 1-1 with Legal 500 accredited peers, with a firm which is recognised as having one of the foremost real estate groups in the UK.
- NQ-3yrsPQE with Scottish Real Estate experience and a passion for Renewables and Clean Energy. Experience in the renewables field is preferred but not essential, provided that you have a deep and genuine interest in this area of work.
- Commercially astute with a sound awareness of the clean energy offering in Scotland
- Are naturally charismatic with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Positive and can-do approach, and you are ready to progress your career with a team at the forefront of their field.
- Part of a dynamic and established team, you will play a key role in developing the firm’s Renewables practice in Scotland.
- Involving all property aspects of clean energy projects, you will work with, and develop strong relationships with developers, lenders, investors and land owners.
- Additionally, the role will also be involved in general commercial leasing work for clients in retail and leisure, and residential and commercial development work.
- Are passionate about promoting a flexible working environment and are committed to working in a new way to deliver the best in legal services.
- Offer genuine career progression and development opportunities.
- You will work closely with professionals who have been singled out by Legal 500 and Chambers for their knowledge and approach.
Please get in touch with Kirsty Mcfarlane to speak on a confidential basis, and please apply with your up to date CV detailing your current remuneration.