Salary: £16,000 per annum
Hours: 37 Hours Per Week
Do you feel like you are ready for a new challenge? Are you an experienced Receptionist who enjoys meeting new people and helping others? Do you want to work in a positive and friendly environment? Then this could be the dream job for you!
HRC Recruitment are looking to recruit a Receptionist to join a Healthcare Company based in Ayrshire. Being the face of the company, you will meet and greet visitors as well as carry out administration tasks such as compiling reports, data processing, answering incoming calls and ensuring smooth communication between internal and external contacts.
What will a typical day look like?
- Deal with all incoming telephones calls and direct as required.
- Greet visitors to the office and manage accordingly.
- Provide general support to ensure office is equipped to run effectively.
- Arrange Logistics of travel for CEO and staff.
- Maintain staff database, including annual leave and sickness records.
- Research on various topics for the business.
- Administration support.
- Planning of events
- Sourcing quotations and presenting recommendations
- Production of reports as required by various departments
- Ad-hoc administrative support
What type of person are we looking for?
- The successful candidate will be professional, well spoken, organised and a self-starter.
- You will have a solid track record in a front of house reception, plus the ability to provide administration support.
- Proficiency is Microsoft Office is essential, including Outlook and Excel.
- Demonstrate effective time management through active planning of workload and understanding of priorities.
If you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Rachael Brooks via email or apply online via the link provided.
Due to level of response, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.