Position: Receptionist / Facilities Assistant (Professional Services)
Location: Glasgow City Centre
Salary: Up to £22,000 per annum
Receptionist / Facilities Assistant (Professional Services) – Glasgow – Up to £22,000 per annum DOE
Are you polished, professional and do you have a proven track record in a front of house role? Are you self-directed and able to work from minimal supervision? Do you want to work with a leading Glasgow based firm? This could be the role for you.
HRC Recruitment are working with a professional services firm based in Glasgow City Centre to recruit a Receptionist / Facilities Assistant. You will be front of house, providing first class support to fee earners, visitors and clients.
The role will be ensuring reception runs smoothly as well as dealing with facilities elements of the role.
What does an average day look like?
- Meeting and greeting visitors and clients
- Managing the diary and room booking system
- Preparing internal rooms for meetings and conferences
- Liaising with catering suppliers
- Operating a busy switchboard
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
- Ordering stationary
- Ensuring the office presentation is first class
- Arranging archiving and storage
- Various other duties as required.
What does the ideal candidate?
- You will have a proven track record in a front of house role
- You will have experience within professional services
- First class communication skills are essential
- Excellent telephone manner
Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm.
This client is looking for the best of the best. This is a busy and exciting role, so if you are interested, please send your CV asap to be considered.