Receptionist, Full time. 1-year contract, maternity cover.
Edinburgh City Centre based
Salary is £17,000 - £19,000 Depending on experience.
Must be fully proficient in all of MS Office packages.
Must be well presented, warm friendly and professional.
Duties and Responsibilities are as follows;
- Greet visitors to the office and inform appropriate person of guests’ arrival
- Ensure the reception area and meeting rooms are kept clean and tidy
- Deliver phone and visitor messages promptly
- Screen calls and deal with speculative enquiries
- Control and monitor the booking of meeting rooms
- Arrange refreshments and coordinate all catering requirements for meetings
- Organise any equipment required for meetings e.g. teleconference equipment
- Open, sort and distribute incoming mail
- Frank and organise outgoing mail
- Order refreshments, condiments and cleaning products
- Monitor costs of catering suppliers on a regular basis to ensure best value for money
- Book travel and accommodation for members of the team as required
- Provide support in updating the website on an ad hoc basis
- Assist the admin team in monitoring office supplies
- Print and collate documents
- Allocate visitor parking spaces and manage car parking in accordance with the office parking policy
- Undertake general admin tasks for members of the team
- Book taxis and couriers
- Organise recycling
- Follow company policies and procedures in relation to Health & Safety.
- Undertake such other duties as may be required from time to time
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.