Position: Receptionist and Facilities Assistant
Salary: £19,000 - £21,000
HRC Recruitment are working with a well established client, based in Helensburgh who are seeking an experienced Receptionist and Facilities Assistant to start immediately.
The Receptionist and Facilities Assistant will run and deliver the office support function of the business as well as the day to day running of the office facilities.
Responsibilities will include;
- Issuing weekly communications and monthly newsletters to all staff as well as any ad-hoc emergent daily comms as required.
- Distribution of articles of interest from press/social media to leadership team.
- Maintaining tracker log of communications events, ensuring required approvals in place prior to delivery.
- Updating and maintaining staff communications, SharePoint platforms and intranet site.
- Preparing power point presentations, drafting articles about staff events/achievements for sharing within the company and very occasional press releases.
- Answering telephones, including processing security visit access requests, booking meeting rooms and catering facilities as required.
- Greeting visitors, including ESH/Security brief delivery for all visitors.
- Co-ordination of all aspects of running the office facility.
- Weekly fire alarm testing, fire warden, call-out for repairs to boilers/alarms, arranging for emergency light testing to be completed as required.
- Co-ordination with the landlord and other tenants as required, stock levels for stationary, printers’ cartridges, franking machine top-up & mail handling & ordering of other sundry supplies as required.
The Ideal candidate;
- Prior experience working in an administrative function.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Able to work as part of a team, whilst also able to work on own initiative.
- Prior experience of collating staff newsletters.
- Excellent Microsoft Office and computers skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher and Adobe Photoshop.
- Prior experience of working in an office environment with an understanding of the day-to-day requirements of running an office facility.
- Good awareness of health and safety requirements.
- Good organisational skills.
If you are a confident, Independent, self starting individual who possesses excellent administrative and office support skills, we want to hear from you now!
Our client is looking to move very quickly on this position, please forward your CV to Stacey Browne via email or apply online via the link provided.
Due to level of response, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.