I am currently recruiting for a Receptionist for a longstanding client who are based in Leith.
This is a Fulltime permanent role, with a flexible and friendly team.
This will be an extremely busy, high volume line, so please only apply if you have previously worked in this type of environment. Preferably a professional services environment.
Please see below duties and responsibilities which are not limited too;
- Answer and direct all incoming calls
- Welcome guests and greet people who visit the business.
- coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
- You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations.
- Prepare meeting rooms for meetings, making tea & coffee when required
- Stationary ordering
- General administration
To be successful in this role, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to work under pressure in a busy fast paced environment, as well as competency in Microsoft office packages.
If you would like to become part of an organisation that offers flexible working, and a great working environment, then please apply directly