You’ve already begun your career in recruitment, but now you’re ready for a change.
Working in a fast-moving environment, you have developed a drive to find truly amazing candidates for your clients.
But you’re ready to make a move to somewhere with more prospects. Somewhere you can grow your career and expand your offering as a recruitment consultant.
Most importantly, you’re ready to be given your own independence – we don’t like to micro-manage.
There is lots of opportunity to be had across Glasgow and as a result our Call & Contact Centre team is growing - so we’re seeking a proven recruitment consultant to join us!
You’ll be working from our offices on St Vincent Street, managing your own desk and helping us to grow our offering to new clients and candidates.
And it doesn’t matter whether your experience is in temporary or permanent recruitment – we do both! There’s a place for you here.
What are we looking for?
· A hunger for sales – a natural desire to achieve targets
· A self-motivated individual – you will benefit from ongoing support, coaching and training, but the best individuals in HRC come with a natural passion for recruitment
· A team player – we regularly help to cross-sell across our services and strive for a supportive environment across all the business – we want you to encourage your fellow colleagues!
Some great stuff about working for us:
· We’re flexible – Enjoywork from home days/remote working
· Excellent commission
· Roadmap for your career progression
· We have a great culture – just ask our people
· Friday office beers
· Good to great – Management regularly sit down with you to take on your suggestions for the business
· Your choice of Free Gym Membership or Cinema Card
Interested? Send your CV to Cheryl Stobo today.