Recruitment Coordinator – Argyll and Bute – Salary to £21k (3 month FTC)
Does the idea of working for a family run business located in the beautiful landscapes of Scotland sounds perfect to you?
We`re looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to discuss joining an award-winning company in Argyll and Bute. Working on aspect of the recruitment process, you would be involved in planning and reviewing the effectiveness of the practices already in place.
You are looking for a fun, ever-changing day at work. You are someone who wants to take ownership of a process and make a difference for good. You want to be able to work in a quiet and beautiful company with the assurance of a strong and successful family behind it.
Are you who we`re looking for?
- Experienced end to end recruiter, up to date with the latest trends in the recruitment and selection;
- Strong communicator with the ability to influence internal stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Extremely organised individual who can work in fast paced environments
What does the day to day look like?
- Working closely with the Senior HR Team to plan, review and actively carry out the recruitment processes for all areas group wide
- Liaise with the Marketing Team to prepare effective recruitment campaigns across all channels
- Follow candidates throughout the recruitment process from start to finish
- Draft offer letters and contracts of employment
- Ensure the legal compliance of the recruitment process
HRC Recruitment works as both a recruitment business and recruitment agency. HRC is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.