Refrigeration Engineers – Edinburgh & Glasgow – Salary £29,000-£31,000
Working for a market leader in refrigeration and air conditioning with a large and loyal candidate base and great company benefits, sounds great to you? You are looking for a career with variety and no two days being the same?
We are looking to speak to Refrigeration Engineers for permanent roles in Glasgow and Edinburgh to join this establish organisation. Working for a client base of catering and hospitality to carry out reactive and planned maintenance tasks on a variety of equipment.
You are someone who is looking for a career which will use a variety of skills?
Are you who we are looking for?
- You are qualified refrigeration engineer with relevant SVQ/NVQ and also have f-gas qualification.
- You have a full and preferably clean driving licence and willingness to carry out a mobile role.
- You have experience in working with commercial catering equipment such as Foster, Williams, Hubbard Ice, Scotsman and Beermaker, as well as having worked in restaurants, bars and hospitality.
- You are hard-working and willing to work over time if required and on call.
What does the day to day look like?
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance across a variety of Clients in the hospitality industry. This will be from small fixes to larger repairs on various refrigeration equipment. A small part of this role will be maintenance on air conditioning units if required.
- You will be covering contracts over either the Glasgow or Edinburgh area.
- The company offers an attractive bonus scheme with OTE £38-39K before overtime. There is also a company van, phone/tablet included in the salary package.
- You will be working in public environments to provide a high-quality service.
You are looking for a role with great benefits and variety!
Give Kirsty a call on 01382 768700 or email email@example.com