Multi-Skilled Refrigeration/Air con Engineer – Aberdeen– Salary £30-35k
Do you like the sound of working for one of the nation’s largest and every growing Building Services organisations, with a wide and loyal Client base and a focus on growth and skills development?
We are looking to have a chat with Refrigeration Engineers to discuss joining the Facilities Management division of Clients organisation, on a full-time permanent basis. Working on a client specific contracts, you will be responsible for the PPMs and reactive electrical repairs across a static commercial site and mobile contracts.
You are looking for a company that nurtures growth, but also offers rewards and benefits for being a member of the team.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You are a qualified Refrigeration Engineer
- You have f-gas certificate
- Ideally you will have 18th/17th edition electrical qualification.
- You have experience in working in Facilities Management, Building Services or Property Maintenance environments, and public sector experience.
- Knowledge of various A/C systems
- Experience in a multi-skilled role.
- You are able to work on your own and self-motivate.
- You are committed to delivering a high standard of work and be able to communicate effectively with your team and clients.
What does the day to day look like?
- Working on a mobile basis covering client specific contracts, you will be responsible for the PPMs and the reactive maintenance across these contracts.
- You may be required to carry out installations and repairs on A/C units, refrigeration units and HVAC systems.
- You will also be required to carry out basic plumbing and electrical tasks.
- This is a mobile role however the majority of the working week will be on a static site.
- This is a Monday – Friday role, working 8 -4:30pm.
As part of the package of this role you will receive an annual salary, 33 days holiday and company van with private family health care and attractive pension.
This is the role you are looking for? Give Kirsty in our Dundee office a call on 01382 768700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org