HRC Recruitment is looking to hear from an experienced Residential Conveyancing Paralegal who would be interested in a fantastic opportunity to work for a great legal firm.
Our client, a legal firm, is looking for a Residential Conveyancing Paralegal to join their Edinburgh based team.
As a Residential Conveyancing Paralegal, you will be involved with:
- All aspects of conveyancing transactions
- Working closely as a team in a busy environment
- Liaising with clients, solicitors and estate agents
- Use of Legal management system
- Registration of dispositions and standard securities
- Examination of title
Are you who we are looking for?
- 1 years’ experience as a conveyancing paralegal
- Manage transactions from inception to completion
- Operate as an individual, and work as part of a close team
- Experience in drafting legal documentation
To discuss further please contact our specialist Legal Associate Consultant – Callum-Caolán Burns.
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the ‘apply online’ link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.