HRC Recruitment is looking to hear from an experienced Residential Conveyancing Paralegal, who would be interested in a fantastic opportunity to work for a legal firm.
Our client, a legal firm, is looking for a Residential Conveyancing Paralegal to join their Aberdeen based team.
As a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor, you will be involved with:
- All aspects of the Conveyancing transaction process
- Management of own caseload from inception to completion
- Liaising with clients, solicitors and estate agents on Residential Conveyancing matters
- Working as part of a collaborative team
- Engagement in Business Development
- Legal support work
Are you who we are looking for?
- 3 years’ experience
- Can undertake secretarial roles when necessary
- Committed to a career in Residential Conveyancing
- Operate as an individual, and work as part of a close team in a busy environment
To discuss further please contact our specialist Legal Associate Consultant – Callum-Caolán Burns.
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the ‘apply online’ link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency