HRC Recruitment is looking to hear from an experienced Residential Conveyancing Paralegal who would be interested in a fantastic opportunity to work for a great legal firm.
Our client, a legal firm, is looking for a Residential Conveyancing Paralegal to join their Edinburgh based team.
As a Residential Conveyancing Paralegal, you will be involved with:
- All aspects of conveyancing transactions
- Taking instruction from Solicitors
- Working closely as a team in a busy environment
- Liaising with clients, solicitors, mortgage lenders and estate agents on a regular basis
- Registering of dispositions and standard securities
- Use of legal management systems
- LBTT Returns and examinations of title
Are you who we are looking for?
- One years’ experience as a residential conveyancing paralegal
- Paralegal Qualification (Desired)
- Operate as an individual, and work as part of a close team
- Experienced in Help to Buy and Shared Equity Schemes
- Experience in drafting legal documentation
To discuss further please contact our specialist Principal Legal Consultant – Meena Bahanda on 0141 375 1032/07795 284595.
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the ‘apply online’ link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.