HRC Recruitment is looking to hear from an experienced Residential Conveyancing Solicitor, who would be interested in a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-known legal firm.
Our client, a legal firm, is looking for a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor to join their Edinburgh based team.
As a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor, you will be involved with:
- All aspects of the conveyancing transaction process
- Management of own caseload, in a high volume and high paced environment
- Liaising with clients, solicitors and estate agents on Residential Conveyancing matters
- Working as part of a collaborative team
- Engagement in Business Development
- Auditing processes and engage in anti-money laundering compliance checks=
Are you who we are looking for?
- From 2 years’ PQE
- Scots Law Qualified
- Knowledgeable of the Scottish Conveyancing process and market
- Committed to a career in Residential Conveyancing
- Operate as an individual, and work as part of a close team in a busy environment
To discuss further please contact our specialist Legal Associate Consultant – Callum-Caolán Burns.
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the ‘apply online’ link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency