HRC Recruitment is looking to hear from Restructuring Solicitors (NQ – 2 Years PQE), who would be interested in a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading international Law Firm, that is widely recognised as the Law firm of the year.
Our client, a legal firm, is looking for NQ Restructuring Solicitors to join their Glasgow and Edinburgh based team.
As a Restructuring Solicitor, you will be involved with:
- Advising financial institutions, insolvency practitioners, company directors and shareholders.
- Investigating causes of company failure
- Pursuit of claims
- Identifying routes to recovery
- Identifying risks and opportunities
- Creation of innovative strategies
- Creation and development of client relationships.
- Exposure to the best national and international work.
Are you who we are looking for?
- NQ with up to two years
- Exposure to broad financial restructuring experience
- Prior experience in a large commercial or City firm
- Technically capable
- Commercially aware with a strong focus on business development
- Can focus on the client’s needs
To discuss further please contact our specialist Principal Legal Consultant - Meena Bahanda
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the ‘apply online’ link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.