Risk Analyst - Glasgow - Permanent
HRC Recruitment is working on an exciting new opportunity for a risk analyst to join a high profile wealth and investment bank in Glasgow City Centre on a permanent basis. This is an opportune time to join one of the leading investment firms in Glasgow as they continue to grow and develop.
This is a new role within the compliance team where the individual will be exposed to an already established knowledgeable and supportive team to work within key regulatory frameworks and assess all risk while onboarding new clients. This business function will serve as a key component of the compliance function.
What will you be responsible for?
The Risk Analyst will ensure that all regulatory frameworks are adhered to and that any changes are noted and flagged up immediately.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the coordination and agreement of all relevant data requirements
- Management of relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that all client service deliverables are met and adhered to and the notification of any changes
- Production of reports for legal entity boards
- Tracking and maintaining any changes required within the compliance risk framework and ensuring that any changes implemented by compliance technology are compatible with the existing framework
Are you this person?
The ideal individual for this position will have basic knowledge of risk assessment preferably within a financial services, or legal firm.
What you need:
- You should have previous experience of working within a compliance framework
- IT literate with excellent Excel skills and an awareness of web-based applications
- 1 year + experience in an investment operations environment
- Degree educated in a relevant discipline
Contact Lisa Smyth at HRC Financial Services Scotland
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an agency