HRC Recruitment is looking to hear from experienced Property Solicitors who would be interested in a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading Scottish Firm, that is widely recognised as a market leader in the provision of specialist legal advice to the rural sector.
Our client, a legal firm, is looking for experienced Property Solicitors to join their Edinburgh based team.
As a Property Solicitor, you will be involved with:
- Processing instructions for retained Estate and land-owning clients
- Voluntary Registration of rural properties
- Sales/Purchases of estates, farms, forestry, country houses and plots
- Represent land owners in negotiations
- Leases, servitudes and miscellaneous agreements
- Providing advice on impact of law reform
- Security work for commercial lenders
Are you who we are looking for?
- Qualified with minimum 2 years PQE
- Committed to a career in the rural sector
- Reliable and dependable technical skills
- Identify and deliver fee earning capabilities
- Identify and manage risks accordingly
- Commercial and solutions orientated
To discuss further please contact our specialist Principal Legal Consultant - Meena Bahanda.
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the ‘apply online’ link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.